0 comments

Unconditional basic income.

By Ramon Maynou

Hem Forum 03. Article I – The Federation and the Bill of Rights Unconditional basic income.

Etiketter: 

Visar 5 inlägg - 1 till 5 (av 5 totalt)
  • Författare
    Deltagare

EN: Unconditional basic income.
    ES: Renta básica incondicional.

EN: The European Federation will ensure the establishment of an unconditional basic income. Basic income should allow the entire population to have a decent existence. The law will determine the form of financing and the level of the basic income.
    ES: La Federación Europea asegurará el establecimiento de una renta básica incondicional. La renta básica deberá permitir que toda la población tenga un existencia digna. La ley determinará la forma de financiación y el nivel de la renta básica.  

A provision like this is desirable, but we need to clarify first the norms governing the autonomous budget of the federation, otherwise, this will remain on paper.

Deltagare

As this is not essential for having a federation, I wouldn’t put it in the constitution. Half of the people will like it and the other half will hate it, thus sinking the constitution. Things like this can be a subject of political debate once the federation is established and fully operational.

Deltagare

EN: Giuseppe: the text that I indicate is ambiguous enough even for the Unconditional Basic Income to be € 0 per month. Because neither quantity to be distributed is indicated. This proposal was presented in Switzerland as a referendum, and the Federal Council and the Federal Assembly recommended that the population and the cantons vote against it. ( http://www.fedlex.admin.ch/eli/fga/2015/2197/fr )
    They also made an active advertising campaign against the Basic Income.
    You can read in my book on Basic Income (excuse me, but it is in Spanish) that most organizations are against the Unconditional Basic Income, they do not want or are not interested in ending poverty, because there are many organizations that live off poverty. distribution of aid. Said aid would be replaced by the Unconditional Basic Income.
    Jakub Jermar: The Unconditional Basic Income is considered by its defenders as a human right. ( http://www.ohchr.org/SP/NewsEvents/Pages/UniversalBasicIncomeReport.aspx )
    And if you consider that we should not put it in the constitution, I believe that we should not cite any human rights treaty either because there will be people (Muslims more and more numerous in Europe) who will not like the inclusion of human rights. And regarding the Basic Income being the subject of political debate, due to the experience with Spanish politicians, no party has presented a proposal to experiment with the Basic Income. No Spanish politician has been interested in Basic Income, because the lobbis that rule the parties are not interested in ending poverty.

Deltagare

EN: Giuseppe: the text that I indicate is ambiguous enough even for the Unconditional Basic Income to be € 0 per month. Because neither quantity to be distributed is indicated. This proposal was presented in Switzerland as a referendum, and the Federal Council and the Federal Assembly recommended that the population and the cantons vote against it. https://www.fedlex.admin.ch/eli/fga/2015/2197/fr
    They also made an active advertising campaign against the Basic Income.
    You can read in my book on Basic Income (excuse me, but it is in Spanish) that most organizations are against the Unconditional Basic Income, they do not want or are not interested in ending poverty, because there are many organizations that live off poverty. distribution of aid. Said aid would be replaced by the Unconditional Basic Income.
    Jakub Jermar: The Unconditional Basic Income is considered by its defenders as a human right. https://www.ohchr.org/SP/NewsEvents/Pages/UniversalBasicIncomeReport.aspx
    And if you consider that we should not put it in the constitution, I believe that we should not cite any human rights treaty either because there will be people (Muslims more and more numerous in Europe) who will not like the inclusion of human rights. And regarding the Basic Income being the subject of political debate, due to the experience with Spanish politicians, no party has presented a proposal to experiment with the Basic Income. No Spanish politician has been interested in Basic Income, because the lobbis that rule the parties are not interested in ending poverty.

ES: Giuseppe: el texto que indico es lo suficiente ambiguo incluso para que la Renta Basica Incondicional sea 0€ al mes. Porque no se indica ni cantidad a repartir. Esta propuesta la presentaron en Suiza como referéndum, y el Consejo Federal y la Asamblea federal recomendó a la población y a los cantones votar en contra. https://www.fedlex.admin.ch/eli/fga/2015/2197/fr
    Además hicieron una campaña publicitaria activa, en contra de la Renta Básica.
    Pueden leer en mi libro sobre la Renta Básica (disculpen pero está en lengua española) que la mayoría de organismos están en contra de la Renta Basica Incondicional, no quieren o no les interesan acabar con la pobreza, porque hay muchos organismos que viven de la distribución de las ayudas. Dichas ayudas serían sustituidas por la Renta Basica Incondicional.
    Jakub Jermar: La Renta Basica Incondicional está considerada por sus defensores como un derecho humano. https://www.ohchr.org/SP/NewsEvents/Pages/UniversalBasicIncomeReport.aspx
    Y si consideras que no deberíamos ponerlo en la constitución, creo que tampoco deberíamos citar ningún tratado de los derechos humanos porque habrán personas (Musulmanes cada día más numerosos en Europa) que no les gustará la inclusión de los derechos humanos. Y respecto a que la Renta Basica sea objeto de debate político, por la experiencia con los políticos españoles, ningún partido ha presentado proposición para experimentar con la Renta Básica. Ningún político español se ha interesado por la Renta Básica, porque los lobbis que mandan sobre los partidos no les interesa acabar con la pobreza.

Visar 5 inlägg - 1 till 5 (av 5 totalt)
  • Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på detta ämne.
{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}
sv_SESvenska