0 commenti

Il nome della federazione

Da Jakub Jermar

Casa ' Forum ' 02. Preambolo ' Il nome della federazione

Taggato: 

Stai visualizzando 8 post - da 1 a 8 (di 8 totali)
  • Autore
    Invia
    Partecipante

I think the use of the name “the United States of Europe” is problematic. Not because there is a connection to the constitution of the United States of America, which is IMO desirable and proper, but simply because the abbreviated form is already taken and people will not know which United States is being referred to when one says e.g. “the government of the United States”.

Partecipante

I do agree, I do!

Partecipante

I propose to write and talk about the “European Federation”. Why not?

Partecipante

Ciao a tutti, scusate il ritardo. Su questo punto nella versione del sito web lo vedo come "Federazione Europa". È un problema di traduzione? Federazione Europea sarebbe il nome che dovrebbe avere.

Partecipante

deleted

• Questa risposta è stata modificata 2 anni, 6 mesi fa da AvatarAdam Nettles.
    Partecipante

Just saw the actual document with the explanatory note. I’d propose “The European Federation” or “The Federation of European States” (if we want to emphasize state sovereignty a bit more.

Partecipante

I agree with Adam. Another round of proofreading would be very helpful

Mauro CasarottoMauro Casarotto
    Partecipante

Dear friends, let’s keep in mind that it would help to have a name that can be contracted into an acronym that is easy to remember and pronounce, considering how acronyms are in common use.

Stai visualizzando 8 post - da 1 a 8 (di 8 totali)
  • Il forum '02. Preambolo" è chiuso a nuovi argomenti e risposte.
{"email": "Indirizzo email non valido", "url": "Indirizzo web non valido", "required": "Campo obbligatorio mancante"}
it_ITItaliano