IMPROVING FAEF’s DRAFT FEDERAL CONSTITUTION FOR THE UNITED STATES OF EUROPE TAKES PLACE IN ELEVEN CONSECUTIVE PARTS BETWEEN OCTOBER 2021 AND THE END OF MAY 2022
- The participants of the Citizens’ Convention consider possible improvements to the text of the eleven parts of the draft Federal Constitution within the time slot indicated for each part. This also applies to improvements of the accompanying Explanatory Memorandum per part.
- Each of the eleven parts of the Constitution has a time slot of three weeks.
- Participants may formulate their recommendations for improvement individually or as a group.
- They send their recommendations on the relevant part to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of that time slot.
- The Board of FAEF evaluates the advice and, after approval, incorporates them within one week in a corrected text, shown on the website.
- After the improvements of the draft Federal Constitution, the Ratification Process follows. The final product, the improved Constitution, is submitted to the people of Europe for decision. This is the twelfth part of the process.
- For questions contact via email@example.com.